Welcome to the world of gourmet salts. Salts of different flavours, colours, and textures are now at your fingertips. Salt's Up offers you organic, healthy, and high-quality gourmet salts. The salts at Salt's Up have been produced following the highest-quality standards and fair trade practices.
Salt's Up LLC was born from the passion for salts. Our aim is to be the best gourmet salt expert, and the supplier offering the most interesting selection of natural and healthy gourmet salts.
Wholesale inquiries. Dropshipping? Private label?
Interested in carrying our awesome products?
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out form below.
Phone: +372 555 21 228
5 reasons to honor and value gourmet salts:
- We are used to putting salt into our food but with the regular table salt, it is very easy to over salt our dishes and whilst doing that, kill many tastes. The value of gourmet salts is incomparable to regular salts.
- Different gourmet salts are made for different use. Some are made for meat, some for plants and some for seafood. Using gourmet salts while cooking gives a great variety of ways to bring out the best taste of the ingredients.
- Whilst learning how to use gourmet salts, you will also learn new cooking techniques and see how different ingredients work with different techniques. You will discover new tastes, ones you could never even dream of!
- There is almost no risk, but the results may be mind-blowing! It doesn’t matter how pricy salt you happen to cook with, it still probably ends up to be the cheapest amongst your other ingredients.
- Once you’ve discovered gourmet salts, there is no way that you would want to go back to professed and fabricated salts. Gourmet salts are on a completely different level and when starting to use them, there is no way back.
From our page, you can find information about different gourmet salts. We hope to inspire our customers to make bold moves and try new things whilst cooking. Trying different salts from different places all around the world will open new taste senses, but also will expand your overall knowledge about cooking.